Sunday 22 May 2016

Hello Bloggers

Hello bloggers. Wow, so this is my blog. It's shockingly less scary then my first YouTube video!


I am a 16 year old Canadian Youtuber. I've always been a little creative but always to nervous to actually show any of my works or share my ideas. So it's unsurprising that it took me a long time to actually work up the nerve to post my first video! I have been working on my channel for around three months now, and I love doing videos and coming up with new ideas, sharing them with the world. I'm making it sound like I am a big channel, and I'm not, but I still enjoy it.It doesn't matter how many subscribers I have, whether I have zero or a hundred, this is something I enjoy and want to keep doing.

I've always liked beauty and fashion, yet I have also liked funny videos and challenges, so my channel and blog aren't really based on one thing. I will have really makeup and fashion based posts, and then more serious post and then funny stories about my life up here in the magical land called Canada, since so many people wonder if we are a real life country(I promise, we are!)

I really hope you enjoy my Youtube channel and blog, I love you all and thank you for your support, and see you next time!
My Youtube Channel
My Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment