Thursday 26 May 2016

Healthy Meal Ideas

Hello Bloggers! Are you trying to eat healthy, but don't know where to start? I personally love my fatty, fast foods, but I eat healthy more often as I get older. Not eating or even eating only a little doesn't make you healthy. Eat all the right foods with less grease and fat and more veggies and fruits, and bam! your body is already healthier then before. Here are a few meal ideas to get started!



Breakfast

 Strawberries, Vanilla Yogurt, and Toast with Butter

Oatmeal with Blueberries or Strawberries and Banana

Granola with Corn Flakes and An Apple

Omelette and Veggie Sandwich


Lunch

Chicken Wrap with Lettuce, Ranch, Cheese, Spinach, and Pepper with a Orange and Rice

Fried Rice with Salmon and Carrot Sticks

Fruit Salad and Chicken and Spinach Pizza

Kale and Chicken Wrap with Sweet Potato Fried and  Apple Slices


Dinner

Homemade Turkey Tacos with Mexican Rice with Corn, Tomatoes and Onion in it

Japanese-Styled Beef with Green Onion and Sesame Seed on Rice

Grilled Pork Cutlets, Caesar Salad, and Alfredo


I hoped that this list has given you guy some ideas of great, healthy meals! Thank you so much for the love and support and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel where I post new videos every week on Saturdays(and sometimes other days as well)! I love you all, and I will see you NEXT time!

No comments:

Post a Comment