Friday 9 September 2016

Classy Chick Outfit

Hello Bloggers! How are you today? I hope that you are having a fantastic day!

Well, let's get right to it!




Outfit

White High-Collar Sheer Shirt from H&M
Necklace from Ardenes
Three Button-Up Jeans from Ardenes
Black Plateforms from H&M

I kept this outfit classy but simple. I am in love with this shirt because of the bell sleeves and how it can go with anything. You can wear this when you go out, to a party or if you are still in it, school/collage. Cause why not? 





O


So that's all I've got for you today! Thank you so much for the love and support and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel where I post new videos every week! And follow me on Twitter and Instagram. I love you all,and I will see you NEXT time!

1 comment:

  1. Wir mag ihre Blog, und möchten mit Ihnen Kooperation machen, mehr können Sie umstandsbrautkleid große größen suchen.

    ReplyDelete