Saturday 13 August 2016

Outfit Of The Day


Hello Bloggers! So I've decided to start the fashion part of my blog, with my ootd aka Outfit Of The Day!


Each week I'll post new OOTD so you can keep up with my many styles! With saying that, I give you my outfit of choice today





Clothes

So today I wore a pair of short faded overalls, matched with a baby pink off the shoulder shirt, that is loose and has bell sleeves. 





Accessories

I also matched this all with some very Bohemian style earrings 



Hair

With overalls I would suggest styling you hair:
Bun
Side Braid
Two Braids
All Down, Messy-Do






Where?

Overalls
I got my overalls at Ardene where they have great clothes and for cheap too! They are ALWAYS having a sale

Shirt
I got it at a thrift store actually, so if you go to your local thrift store you could find some great clothes

Earrings
My earrings are from Claire's



So that's all I've got for you today! Thank you so much for the love and support and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel where I post new videos every week! And follow me on Twitter and Instagram. I love you all,and I will see you NEXT time!




No comments:

Post a Comment