Sunday 12 June 2016

Skincare Tips

BEYONCÉ RADIO - BlowHello Bloggers!. Now if you are anything like me, you know what it is like to have skin problems. You know. The blackheads, blemishes, acne scars and drying or oily skin. Blegh! It is so hard to make sure you get that perfect, glowing skin. And a lot of sites and commercials tell on how to buy this and that so you have skin worthy of a Oscar! Well lets be honest, not all of us have the same skin types so it is hard to actually get the same results as the wonderful people of the internet, and guess what? They have skin issues sometimes too. Like Zoella, Cameron Diaz and you can bet your contour kit Beyonce had a zit here and there. And you know what? They are beautiful and 
they don't let their skin define themselves and neither should you. But it is still good to take care  of your skin so that it stays clean and healthy. So here are some things to help keep a nice, fresh face!

1. Washing
To keep dirt and oil out, wash your face everyday, at least twice a day. Even id you just use water!
*I personally use Dove bar soap, it helps make my skin soft and is a great way to get makeup off

2. Exfoliate
Exfoliating removes dead skin cells that are chilling on your skin and and helps with acne and for you to get smoother skin and do this about three times a week.
*I personally use Herbalism from Lush, and if you watched my May Favorites from my YouTube channel you know how much I love it!

3. Moisturize
This helps with keeping soft skin and soft, moisturized skin gives off a great glow. It also helps tone and texture of your skin. Do it at least once a day, I personally do it before bed after washing my face
*I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer. I just love how it doesn't make my skin oily

4. Toner
Toner is a great friend if you have uneven skin tones. Doing it about once daily after washing and moisturizing should just about do it!
*I use Bio-oil and it is my life savior

5. Hair
Make sure you have clean hair, because the natural oils from your hair and the sweat can be the cause of acne problems. Tying it back can help when you go to bed
*I usually clean my hair once every day or two and hold my hair back with a head band or in a bun/braid 

6. Drink
Drinking water can help your skin so much and it cleans your system of bacteria and things that are stressing out your body and skin.
*I drink about two-three bottles per day



Thank you for reading, and I hope that this was helpful. Remember to try out the products that will work for you. Thank you so much for the love and support and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel where I post new videos every week on Saturdays(and sometimes other days as well)! I love you all, and I will see you NEXT time!

No comments:

Post a Comment